beauty and uniqueness in the world. I want my children to understand that others may have a different point view, life style, belief system or way of life. They may look different, sound different, dress different, talk different, and are indeed different. Regardless of any differences, people still have valid thoughts and human rights, and therefore should be respected. Teaching the concept of tolerance to children does not mean we are teaching children to tolerate bad choices, we are simply asking children to embrace and respect the beauty in others. At least, that is how I see it. This world is made up of uniqueness and differences. It is wonderful. Celebrating diversity and learning about differences is enlightening and powerful. Some ways to teach children about diversity include:
- Research Heritage - Research one's own family tree/heritage. What similarities and differences may be seen throughout your own family?
- Learn New Cultures -Learn about the culture of a friend with a different ethnic background. Ask questions.
- Try New Foods - Try new ethnic foods. Go to authentic restaurants and make recipes on your own.
- Encourage Beauty - Encourage children to see the beauty in those around them. Discuss ways others are uniquely beautiful and compliment others.
- Read - Read (children) books focusing on tolerance, diversity, and peacefulness.
- Research Leaders - Research famous leaders who have fought for the rights of others, (Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, etc.)
- Attend an Ethnic Event - Attend a party, celebration, or ethnic event different from one's own ethnicity. A few ideas include: Bar Mitzvah, quincernera, Kwanza gathering, Indian Wedding, cultural fair or other celebration or event.
- Discuss - Discuss ways that people may be different, (different cultures, different looks, different abilities, special needs, different beliefs, etc.)
Many thanks for sharing this very diverse opinion post where each expert has no doubt shared his best knowledge on the topic. Have more success in your journey. Best assignment writing service in Brisbane by professional’s writers at best price. Assignment Help Experts offers online Assignment Help Brisbane with A+ grade. Assignment Help Experts offers Online Assignment Help and Assignment Writing services in Australia and US. Paper will written by US and Australian Experts.ReplyDelete
I consider teaching children tolerance to be correct, as well as teaching to write or something else like that is important. So I think that I am tolerant, but I am bad at writing essays. Therefore, I am asking for help in this matter. https://pro-papers.com/sociology-writing-serviceReplyDelete
Online job portal services made work easier for job providers. Recruiters are shifting towards an online platform to find a perfect candidate for their respective openings. The traditional medium of posting a job is more time-consuming as compared to an online job posting. Therefore, If recruiters are looking for mass hiring then an online job portal is the easiest way to reach a mass audience. Jobs are getting fewer day by day. It is very hard to approach door- door to find the right job. Opportunities are getting fewer day by day. This process of posting a job is more fruitful than any other way of advertisement for job providers and as well as for job seekers.online jobsReplyDelete
Hi there! If some of you guys necessity assistance with essay or homework, you can ask this pretty people for help! They rally know how to do it, and you’ll rescue your money and time! Check this write my writing a capstone and be pleased to it! Excellent luck and have fun!ReplyDelete